My Old Dancing Shoes, Motherhood Series (If these Shoes could Talk)

If these shoes could talk they would tell you how I picked them out to get married downtown courts in NYC with my German boyfriend. They would also tell you that these shoes where made for dancing when I went out in the night clubs before I got married. These shoes would tell you that they made lots of $$$ being photographed for men's foot fetish sites and had a fan club through the late 90's early 2000. These shoes would tell you I am to,to tired to shave my legs after carrying for my son.
 If these shoes could talk they would tell you this woman don't care anymore about her shoes or what people think if her legs are shaved or not.

Comments

Post a Comment

Copy Rights reserved for the artist only. Please do not make copies of my artwork (C) DARA HERMAN ZIERLEIN 2021
contact me: hermandara1@gmail.com